Character Inactivity

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Inactivity specifically means you have not recently been online and we have not heard from you by some other means (forums, email, phone). We periodically clear out inactive players from the roster.

Removal for inactivity is as follows:

Initiate: 2 weeks

Burden:  2 weeks

Member: 1 month

Contributor: 1 month

Benefactor: 2 months

Guardian: 2 months

Raid Leader:  2 months

If you need to take some time away from the game, please let us know and we can work it out with you. Generally we will make a note on your character with a return date. If that return date comes and goes without word from you, you will be treated as inactive.

If you are removed for inactivity, you may ask to re-join at any time.  While being invited again is not guaranteed, if you were otherwise in good standing with the guild at the time of your removal, we will likely consider it.

* Logging in momentarily to reset your timer is not being "active" in the guild.  We will quickly remove anyone we catch doing this.

** For players in the core raid group, if you go inactive (meaning we have not heard from you and have no idea where you are) for a period of one week, you will be removed from the group and replaced. After two weeks of unexplained inactivity, you will be removed from the guild.