Core Raiding Group - Application Form

12

Core Raiding Group - Application Form

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Before submitting an application to become a member of the PnR Core Raiding Group, please read our guild policies in their entirety to be sure this guild will be a good fit for you.  Of particular note is the post titled 'Applying to PnR - What to Expect', as it described our application process in detail.

To apply, please copy the form below into a new post.  Fill out the application as completely as possible.

==========

Character name:

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):

Level:

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you?

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?

Are you a prospective server transfer?

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?

Describe your in-game goals and play style.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Saturnalio
==========

1. Character name:

Saturnalio

2. Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):

Blood Elf Priest; Dual Spec: Holy/Shadow

3. Level: 80

4. Link to your WoW Armory profile:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Saturnalio

5. (Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.): N/A

6. How old are you? 24

7. Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes and yes

8. In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?

GMT-5/EST, yes

9. Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? No

10. Are you a prospective server transfer? No

11. What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?

<Kiss My Anthia> and <AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs> ; both my own creations. AYB still contains my alts and IRL friends.

12. Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

No

13. Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) To learn end-game content and raid.

14. What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.

Hard to be specific at the moment. Most evenings after 7pm server time. Sometimes earlier. Weekends are hit and miss due to work/family. It should also be noted that I am a Sergeant in the Marine Corps Reserve and obviously there will be periods of short and long-term inactivity - all of which will be made apparent before they come up.

15. Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Yes

16. Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? No

17. How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? Guildmaster's bank alt whispered me.

18. Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?

I'm looking to learn how to raid and I think it's best to start that sort of thing with a more controlled, experienced, and well-managed guild. We're a good fit because communication and teamwork is key and that's how I operate.

19. Describe your in-game goals and play style.

Goals are simply to learn from the veterans. Play style? Alert, cautious, and mindful. I am a healer afterall.

20. Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.

I think most pertinent information has already been stated. 24, Marine Sergeant, from Indiana...

21. Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

This is my first 80 and first healer but I'm more than comfortable with all heroics except maybe HoR. I've always been complemented on my abilities despite that I'm still learning. I ran OS-10 for the first time today and solely healed the raid through with zero casualties and was asked by officers of <Inevitable> (of which most of the group was comprised) to submit an application. I did so and let the GM know. Haven't heard anything back yet. If I'm accepted here I won't be leaving.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Kazilla
Character name: Kazilla

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): DK DPS (Blood)

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Kazilla

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 42

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? EST

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? No

Are you a prospective server transfer? No

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Atrum Vires - this was started by a friend, another interested recruit, for the purpose of linking friends and family

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.) Yes and he is aware that I'm looking to join.  He is as well.

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) Too few members made it hard to find any raid group support.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. I have a varying schedule.  Most weekdays I'm available from 5 to 12 pm.  Weekends are wide open for now.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? No

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? I've raided alongside and they seem polite and helpful

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? See above.  I think it would be a good fit because the maturity level and approach to WOW that PnR upholds will provide a welcome relief to the "Uber know-it-alls" seen while pugging.  I appreciate your guild guidelines greatly.

Describe your in-game goals and play style. Learning end-game strategies, preparing myself for Cataclysm and having fun.  My play style is cautious as I currently don't know alot of the boss fights and I don't want to cause a wipe.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. I'm a 2 yr veteran of WOW with an alt 80 rogue and 65 Hunter I'd like to eventually bring along.  I work in the medical field as a neuromonitoring technician.  I was once a chiropractor and I'm a Desert Storm veteran with a wife and 3 children who currently live apart from me (thus the extra time).  I'm an easygoing, quick-wit with a well rounded sense of humor.  I'd have to have a good sense of humor as I'm also a Detroit Lions fan.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above? I'd appreciate the chance to participate in the core raid group and am willing to "pay the piper" any necessary fee for that purpose.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Scheherezade
Character name: Scheherezade.

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Destruction Warlock. I have dual spec, and am willing to respec if it looks like it'd help.

Level: 80, for now.

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://is.gd/92V3z

How old are you? Seven. (Squared.)

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes, except the part about the donkeys.

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? EST.

Have you been guilded with us before? No.

Are you a prospective server transfer? No.

What other guilds have you been a part of? None.

Are you currently guilded? Yes, with PnR. Woot!

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? Because they didn't exist.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. I'm generally available on weekends and perhaps late during the week. Work might intrude, though.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Yes, but not by myself.

Do you know any of our members? No.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? Recruitment broadcast in Orgrimmar.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? Because you seemed relaxed and fun - and you've proven to actually be relaxed and fun. I like that.

Describe your in-game goals and play style. Fun-having is my primary goal. Secondary is the usual: Gear acquisition, cool mounts, and a chef's hat. My play style is relaxed but engaged.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. I'm a computer programmer by trade. My interests are varied and a little unusual. Sometimes I cry at romantic comedies. I love dark chocolate with a deep and undying passion. I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. That's about it.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above? I have a day job. Also, my WoW career is one of mostly solo play. Y'all may need to bear with me while I learn.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

stevestam

Character name: stevestam

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): balance druid dual specced balance and resto, would be willing to acquire a healing set and learn to be a good healer if it would help

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Stevestam

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 30

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? yes

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? est yes

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? no current member

Are you a prospective server transfer? no

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? nailed dead risen(social and leveling), rebirth(comprised of former guildies gm's acct got hacked), kiss my anthia(leveling with intent to raid, but was /gkicked without explanation)

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.) yes current member of pwncakes and rofl's :-)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) rebirth was inherited to me from my wife, i never wanted to be a gm do i sold it, see exp above for kiss my anthia

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. as i am unemployed currently, pretty much whenever, due to change in the future though

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? i didnt before i joined, i do now

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? trade chat

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? thought  the trade spam was pretty funny and have come to love the friendliness and laid back vibe, easily the best guild i've been in

Describe your in-game goals and play style. my in game goals are to have fun and help my guildies, to aquire better gear and to hopefully beat arthas before the expansion comes out. my play style is helpful and to have fun but to be serious when i need to be

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. im 30 and originally from upstate ny, live outside knoville tn now. have a 4 yo dgtr and 2 yo son, will be going through a divorce have been playing video games since the nes came out

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?  not really other than to say im happy to be a part of the guild and look foward to raiding and progressing with y'all, and having fun!

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Scrivener
Character name: Scrivener

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
Orc Shaman, main spec enhancement, off spec restoration,

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Scrivener

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 33

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? Mountain time zone,

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? No

Are you a prospective server transfer? No

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? I few guilds that advertise in trade chat, they were not a good fit for me.  Also a guild with some RL friends.

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.) Yes

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) Not a good fit, or the group of RL friends left to the Alliance

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. The times that are not good for me would be sunday nights, friday nights.  I am currently in college finishing my degree,  depending on whats going on my play time varies.  I am really flexible and can plan around raid times.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? I have grouped with several since joining the guild.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? Dakmon is a buddy i work with, he recommended the guild to me.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? I love the name, and some of my RL friends have joined.  I think were a good fit, im a helpful guy, and am looking for raiding content.

Describe your in-game goals and play style.  I would like to progress through the raids, get better gear of course.  Im working on towards the Chef title.  Im pretty laid back and easy going.  Its just a game, and I am here to have fun and meet some cool people

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. I am 33, back in school to finish my degree.  My major is English with a minor in technical and professional writing.  Dont hold my poor spelling against me, sometimes its nice to type and not think about every word.  Im married, have two kids, 5 year old boy and 8 month old girl, and a crazy weimaraner named Orvis.
I enjoy reading, writing, flyfishing, hanging out with my family and computing on Macs.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Krendos
Character name:
Most of the people that know me online know me as Dakmon.  Weird I dont have that name here.  :)

Adrely- Paladin
Ganak- Hunter
Crendo- Warlock

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):

Paladin.  I currently have all gear, for every spec.  I can do whatever is needed.  I prefer dps.
Hunter. DPS
Crendo. DPS

Level:

All 80 All pretty much tier 9.  Was once a raid whore, now a pvp/random whore.  Will trade love for twinkies or other sugared out preservatives.

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Adrely
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Ganak
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Crendo

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

I could send a phone cam pic of my...  Oh nevermind.

How old are you?

40...  OMG...

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?

I have and I do.  What about the donkeys???!!?

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?

I am in Mountain Standard time.  I am aware.

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?

No.

Are you a prospective server transfer?

No.  I mean, I could.  You all are cool enough that I would move to play with you elsewhere.

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?

Most of the guilds I have been in I have started.  We have a small group of folks that used to just PVP for fun.  Drunken weekends, death and mayhem.  Good shit.
Guild names:
Next On Springer
On the Ragveil
Don't talk it tickles
Hamster tossing alchies
Champions of the Realm on Eonar  --- this was a 40 man raiding guild that was on eonar.  I raided MC style stuff back in the day, but that was it for raiding.

And many more in different games.  We have been playing with the same folks for about 10 years.  Since 1999 EQ, PS, DAoC, EQ2 and many more.

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

I am with you guys.  So far you have been the most awesome bunch of folks that I have just jumped into a guild with.  Normally, I'm gone within an evening cause people are normally weirdos.

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)

They are a bunch of fags.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.

I can play most weekends.  All weekends.  I'm on call once every 3 weeks and that makes it hard to commit on those weekends and I don't normally get to play on weekdays much at all.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?

Yes.

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

Yes.  I met them at a nudist facility.  It was awesome.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?

From a book of legend and lore.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?

Cause that name is sex in a bucket.

Describe your in-game goals and play style.

I just like to log in and have fun with like minded people.  Gaming is supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable.  I could give a shit how many times I die in a night as long as its fun.  I'm really down for whatever as long as I have the time to do it.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.

Favorite Movie: Caddyshack.  Bill Murry should have won a man of the galaxy award for that performance.
Favorite Book:  Phules Company.  Made me LOL multiple times and had a great story.  Phules Paradise was awesome also.
I'm a Cardiology Pacs Administrator for a large Healthcare organization.  I take care of the whole northern region of Utah.
Gaming actually got me my start in my current job, just growing with computers since I had a Vic 20 and Commodore 64.  40 years old OMG.
I'm married, (19 years) and have 4 rodents.  Son 17, (tevozir, or celoris) Daughter 14, (omfg could girls be any tougher?) Son 11, (omg could boys be any easier) and daughter 3, (fekkin awesome oops).  Love that age.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

If you filled a swimming pool with beer and needed someone to drink it all, I'd be your guy.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Fyida
Character name: Fyida

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Hunter survival/marksman

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 24

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? yes

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? mountain

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? i'm in the guild! :)

Are you a prospective server transfer? thinking of possibly having one character going ally

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? none that were serious about raiding

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.
I am mostly available on weekends, anytime at or around 700 server time, and maybe during the afternoon, depending on the weekend

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? yes, i'm in guild

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? Trade chat

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?  Ummm, I liked that this guild was trying to progress and grow within guild to higher man raids.

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
Would like to do some 25 man raids.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.  Getting married in June, have a 4 yr old son and a 11 yr old stepson. I'm going to college fulltime and love the medical field.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
Zildian (alts vinarius, firefox, pestilence, itsmyloknar) is my fiance, and chawlie is my brother in law (alts leorocks....and some other ones, he has way too many)
~Fyida~

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Fyida
Character name: Zildian (vinarius, firefox, pestilence)

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Troll priest shadow/heals, Vin: DK tank/dps firefox: tauren druid dps pestilence: undead mage arcane/fire

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 29

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? yes

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? moutain

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? no, in it now :)

Are you a prospective server transfer? same as fyida

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Sassafras, omnious, ascendance, spartan glory etc...

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) time to move on to something different, never any personal disputes

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.  same as fyida

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? yes, fyida, chawlie

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? trade chat

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?  like your style

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
to experience as much as possible and have fun

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. Go to SDSMT for civil engineering, have an 11 yr old son, and 4 yr old stepson. Getting married to fyida in june, love wow. Chawlie is my little bro.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
~Fyida~

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Tevozir
Character name:
Tevozir
Celoris
Kalaris

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
Tevozir - Mage - Arcane/Frost
Celoris - Rogue - Assassination/Combat
Kalaris - Shaman - Elemental/Enhance, working on Resto set slowly

Level:
All 3 characters are level 80.

Link to your WoW Armory profile:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Tevozir
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Celoris
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Kalaris

How old are you?
17, but more mature than 95% of the people on WoW... That's probably not saying too much, though.

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?
Yes I have, and yes, yes I do.

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?
I play in Mountain Standard Time, and I am aware.

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?
I haven't been guilded here before.

Are you a prospective server transfer?
No, but I could be..

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?
Mostly just PvP guilds with a few friends, was in the raiding guild Cruelty on Darkspear, I believe, during Burning Crusade, but never did anything past the 10-man content.

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)
I'm guilded with Pwncakes and ROFLs' right now.

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)
I left the raiding guilds to join my friends for crazy PvP action, and the last guild I left, only a few people were in it and they all came with.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.
Late, late nights and early mornings to about 2:00 PM Server time, only during the weekdays. I'm can be around for raids after that time, and any time on the weekends.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?
Yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
I know Adrely/Ganak/Crendo, he's my dad, and Ampeg/Anri, a friend of ours. I've also grouped and talked to a few members from the guild on Ventrilo, during raids and random heroics.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?
Saw the advertisement in Trade Chat while lazing about.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?
The name was the first thing that caught my eye, gave me a good laugh when I saw it. All the people in the guild have the same sense of humor I like, and great attitudes.

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
Usually a PvP freak, but enjoy grouping up with a few people and going to town on Heroics every now and then. Interested in seeing some of the raid content as well.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.
I don't have a favorite movie, but I have an unhealthy addiction to any kind of gory, horror movies.
I'm a music junkie, I have music playing in the background whenever I can.
I'm still a Junior in High School, Adrely/Ganak/Crendo is my dad and we game in the same room, so if one of us gets disconnected, chances are good the other has already gone or will be gone soon, doesn't usually take us too long to get back up and running though.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

dilligaff

 ==========

Character name: Dilligaff

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Bloodelf pally TANK/ HEALS

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile: n/a

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? 30

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? yes to both

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? i'm come from th land down under so i'm 16hrs ahead of servertime

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? no

Are you a prospective server transfer? no

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? i hve a few toons in good day to die lvl 80 hunter uwhooicu

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.) yes with u guys yes me and good day to die gm discussed it and made th decision together

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) wanted to try out raiding as i hve gone as far as i can with previous guild

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. 24/7 unless of course i hve to go fight fires

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? yes

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? no

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? i advertised as looking for a raiding guild and got asked to join

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? 1st in best served atm

Describe your in-game goals and play style. end game content, gear, play style tank in spank

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. well i'm married with 2 kids both at school i'm a fireman been playing WoW sinse release in grps i go by if tank dies it's th healers fault, if the healer dies it's th tanks fault and if the dps dies they were jst in th way :-) also if dps pulls ahead of me they tank it, dps has no reason to run ahead of a tank imo

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above? no

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

minisha
Character name:

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
Blood Elf Paladin
Primary Spec: Tanking (I'm still learning so I'm not the best but I TRY and I think I'm getting better X-P)
Secondary Spec: My poor neglected Dps Spec... (let's not talk about this side shall we :-D)

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Minisha

How old are you?
21

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?
Yes I have and they seem to be the rules for a better world X-D aka if everyone followed them we'd live in alot better place.

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?
Central

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?
No

Are you a prospective server transfer?
Not as far as I know?

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?
OverRated
Basically just a storage house for a few close rl friends (does that count as a guild?)

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)
I'm already a member of Pwncakes just thought it'd be good to go through the formalities.

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)
Wanted to do something more and the Pwncakes guildies seemed helpful and inviting the more I spent time with them.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.
I work Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm
Sundays and Saturdays are mostly free unless I have family dinner on sunday.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?
Yes please

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
Lots of them.
Vent.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?
Saw guild members walking around org and got invited to hang out with them as a guest from a friend who had recently joined.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?
I'm filling this out as a formality thingy to help everyone get to know me better?

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
Goals: Help people, Get gear, Have fun?
Play style... well ima bit sarcastic and it comes into my play-style more than I like. I may offend some people but if I do I'm sorry...

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.
I like cartoons on occasions.
I work as a paraeducator in a SCED SPED classroom.
I'm random as hell?
Just message my Pally in-game if you have any questions!

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
Umm... I don't think it asked about my professions?
I'm an engineer and an Enchanter, the later being the higher level skill. (engineering got too dang expensive)

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

TharnKrise
Character name: TharnKrise

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Undead Warlock spec is Demonology / Destruction

Level: 80 (God like powers)

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Tharnkrise

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.): Classified until the year 2100

How old are you? If I told you I would have to kill you!

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes :)

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? PST

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? No

Are you a prospective server transfer? No

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Troublemaker and Resistance Is Futile. Both were guilds that were fun and were a learning experience that has made me the deadly warlock i am today :P

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) N/A

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. Whenever I am not working or otherwise engaged in real life.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Yes the more the merrier!

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? Yes through helping and raiding with them.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? I know the GM :)

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? N/A

Describe your in-game goals and play style. To take over the world and be the scariest warlock the world has ever seen Muhahahahahaha

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there. Favorite movie has to be Avatar 3D to name the latest one. Books too many to name. Like to play WOW and Eve online. The rest you will have to ask when you see me online in WOW.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above? What is with the donkey?!?
Tharn Krise

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

DeadHack
Before submitting an application to become a member of the PnR Core Raiding Group, please read our guild policies in their entirety to be sure this guild will be a good fit for you.  Of particular note is the post titled 'Applying to PnR - What to Expect', as it described our application process in detail.

To apply, please copy the form below into a new post.  Fill out the application as completely as possible.

==========

Character name:
Deahack

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):

Warlock -- Destro/Afflic

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Deadhack
(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you?

19 will be 20 in septermber
Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?

YES
In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?
centeral

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?
no
Are you a prospective server transfer?
no

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?
Divine Intervention but i really didnt do anything so i couldent tell you.

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

im with you guys
Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)

My friends moved to this one the other guild was still cool
What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.

mornings thats all
Are you interested in 25-man raiding?

Yes
Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

yes IRL
How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?

My IRLF's
Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?

Like the ppl
Describe your in-game goals and play style.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.

Im a computer programmer and web designer and live in topeka, KS and go to Washburn University and work at Best buy as a computer specialist
Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

not really just keep the guild at top priority
***For The HORDE***
****DEADHACK*****

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

BlackenedThePriest
Character name: Blackened

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Undead Priest: Holy/Shadow Dual specc

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Blackened

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.): N/A

How old are you? 14

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yes, and Yes.

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)? I play in the PST time zone.

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? No, first time here. :)

Are you a prospective server transfer? nope

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? n/a

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.) n/a

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) n/a

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. My schedule really varies as to what I'm doing that day..if Im staying after school for a film thing, I probably wont be on until 6ish...if im going to hang out with my girlfriend, ill be gone for a while. :) so it varies like i said above.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? yes. after im decently geared of course.

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? I know one of the guildies from school, we've been hanging out since 5th grade.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? ^^ see above (my friend told me about the guild)

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? I was new to the game and my friend said he recommended it.

Describe your in-game goals and play style. In game goals...to be the best shadow priest I can possibly be. haha :) I like trying to get achievements, although im not an achievement farmer, I'll work on professions after I get geared..but I'm a pretty laid back gamer.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.
Favorite Movie - Equilibrium
Favorite Book - Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible is a good read, or Eragon. I'm a pretty chill kid, never been really wild and crazy. :)

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above? nope. :P
The toast has been blackened beyond repair..I'm sorry sir, your toast, is burnt.

Ok, Ok - I'll fill one of these out!

GilBallad

Character name: GilBallad

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant): Palladin: Main-Protection, Dual-Retribution

Level: 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Gilballad

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you? Old.  42

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies? Yeppers

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?  CST - Yes

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave? I have been a guildie for a while

Are you a prospective server transfer? No

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals? Atrum Vires - Casual

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.) We were too small to raid

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible. thursday nights for Raids with follow-ups on weekends, and possibly Tuesdays

Are you interested in 25-man raiding? Fo sho

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them? I know Kazilla. I served along side him on the U.S.S. McCandless FF 1084 during Desert Storm.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs? From Kazilla

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us? Cuz o' Kazilla - He told me that the guild was GrrrrrEAT!

Describe your in-game goals and play style.  I wanna kill the Lich King.  I like to move fast and work with a team - learn the instances and have fun doing them.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.   Favorite Movie - Drama: the Deer Hunter.  Comedy: Plains, Trains, and Automobiles.  Favorite Book: Les Miserables

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
When will we all have a WoW-reuinion?  Meet me for coffee in San Francisco.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Laef
Character name:
  Feal

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
Dual speced priest- Disc/shadow

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Feal

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you?

30 something (dont recall my age...seriously not lying)

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?

yes...do i have to agree 100%? can i agree to 97% of the policy?

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?

Mountain time

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?

have not been gelded...ever

Are you a prospective server transfer?

nope, no other toons on other servers (I lied i do have a few 30-40 toons on other servers but they are not important)

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?

Currently with Icefall on the alliance side (bronzebeard server), they are a pretty serious raiding guild

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)

N/A

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)

N/A

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.

Currently evenings 6-9 server is good...that will change once i head overseas

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?

Yuppers

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?

I know this taura chick.....

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?

.....Some taura chick told me about it

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?

i make babies cry, thats a good trait to have.....isn't it?
Describe your in-game goals and play style.

My goal is to squish people....and also to make the lich king pay for not rolling a hunter. Why would you roll a pally arthus? why?????

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.

Movie eh?  Transformers is one of the top ones...short circuit movies ummm, and other ones that i do not recall.
As for books....so many to choose from....Tom Clandy rainbow six is one of my favs....Katherine Kerr's Deverry series...all of them, Jean Auel clan of the cave bear series...Terry Goodkind sword of truth series....Robert Jordon wheel of time series....up to a path of daggers......soooo many books to name but i am lazy so i am not gonna name them all....oh ya have to make mention of Robin Cook medical thriller novels.
BTW i hate everybody equally, thought i would make mention to that. So if you think i am being hard on you, its not because i do not like you, i do not like anybody (minus my wife and child, family members)

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?

yes a lot of things
If you have graphics underneath your feet......thats not a good thing

Re: Ok, Ok - I'll fill one of these out!

Laef
i thought you were a fat dude....... based on what you sound like on vent.
If you have graphics underneath your feet......thats not a good thing

*sigh* This is mine.......

Kameko
Character name:
Kameko

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
MM Hunter.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Kameko

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):
N/A

How old are you?
N/A

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?
Yes.

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?
CST (Central time zone)

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?
No.

Are you a prospective server transfer?
No

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?
Never been guilded with this character, so n/a

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)
N/A

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)
N/A

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.
It varies as the days go, work, education, and what time Grey's is on.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?
Yes – once prepared.

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
N/A

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?
Feal.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?
N/A

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
To get enjoyment out of playing. Play style – It would depend upon on the fight, the dungeon, and the monster. Having fun, enjoyment, obtaining better gear........

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favourite movie and book and go from there.
Favourite Movie – Depends/Varies/Many
Favourite Book – To many
I work and go to school to obtain a higher level education. Nothing else is really relevant.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
No.

Re: Core Raiding Group - Application Form

Meluvulngtme
Character name:
 -Meluvulngtme

Class and spec (including any dual spec information you find relevant):
 -Death Knight, Forst Tank, No dual spec

Level:
 -Toon lvl 80

Link to your WoW Armory profile:

(Optional) Link to any sample combat logs (WWS, World of Logs, etc.):

How old are you?
-Age is 22

Have you read and do you agree to Pwncakes and ROFLs' guild policies?
  Yes and completely understand

In which timezone do you play? Are you aware that we are a Pacific Time (PST) server and schedule our events at primetime for our server (usually starting around 6 p.m.)?
  -US Mountain Time

Have you been guilded with us before?  If so, why did you leave?
-No I have not.

Are you a prospective server transfer?
-No i am not, toon was born and raised on Bronzebeard.

What other guilds have you been a part of and what were their primary goals?
-I started off in The Taurren Identity, then went to Shadow Like The Horde and they were both interested in helping all guild members in anything they could as well as start raiding.

Are you currently guilded, and if so, have you informed your current guild leader that you are applying with us? (If your answer is no, please do not apply with us until you have notified your current guild leader of your intentions.)
-currently guilded with u guys ;p OH YEA..

Why did you choose to leave your former guilds? (Please note: it is bad form to bash your former guilds in a public area and we are not asking you to do so.)
- Both were good guilds but none were raiding and i needed the experience.

What times are you available or unavailable to play? Please be as specific as possible.
- I normally am on more towards the evening anywhere from 3pm or after.

Are you interested in 25-man raiding?
- Yes, very much.

Do you know any of our members? If so, how do you know them?
- The members in the guild that i know were from the game and had helped me before with other things.

How did you hear about Pwncakes and ROFLs?
- I have seen members of the guild around Dalaran and some have given me aid with my toon one way or another.

Why did you choose to apply to Pwncakes and ROFLs over other guilds? Why do you think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us?
- I chose your guild because other guilds did not provide specifics. I personally think that i could learn alot more and be better with my toon. I am not sure if i am a good fit for the guild but am trying to fallow in good footsteps.

Describe your in-game goals and play style.
- Being an acheivement master, being the best DK tank out there and pure fun and enjoyement of the game. In many ways an aggresive off-tank, though may be a decent main tank, preffers off-tank position.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. If you need a starting point, begin with your favorite movie and book and go from there.
- Well, i hve to many movies to really hve a fav, as for books, sadly enough i lost count. If really wanting to knw bits and peices, i lik to bring random moments to a group, and preffer making the best out of all obsticals. I try to avoid conflict if possible and tend to stay to myself most of the time. Oh and I love SKITTLES! And as raids are fun, i do not know most of them.

Is there anything that you find relevant that is not covered above?
- no, i did not find anything that was not covered in this form.
me being funny
SKITTLES
12