Not being on in two months

stevestam
I do apologize for not being on for two months. At first i had thought i was locked out due to being hacked,, but after many emails to blizzard over a month and a half, i found out i was not hacked. Rather somehow my authenticator locked me out. As some of you may know, i started a new job last month and my free time has been limited. I finally got blizzard the forms and info they needed yesterday, and am awaiting a response. I really miss you all and look to have this resolved in the very near future so i can start playing with the best guilidies in the world again. Thanks Guys, and i really hope i come back to a huge guild you guys are the greatest!

Steve aka Stevestam

Re: Not being on in two months

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Stevestam!

We have missed you!  <3

I am SO glad that everything worked out for you.  It was GREAT to see you online today!  Welcome back!  And, congrats on the new job.  Yay, you!

/bigsqueeze
Arztin / Taura