Ulduar runs?

Caxtonia
OK, so this week I won't have much time to play (working double shifts next few days-ugh!) but I figured I'd toss this idea out anyway.  I was just kind of wondering who, if anyone, would be up for scheduling an Ulduar run or two.  I've never actually run the whole dungeon, I think it looks neat, and yes, I could use some drops =)  Between gear drops, pure curiosity, and desire for achievements, I figure there must be enough people to get a ten-man group sometime later this week or next week.  So if you're interested, just reply and if this gets enough attention we can start working out the details.  If not, well, I'll just cry myself to sleep every night for the next two months.  And we don't want THAT, now do we? =P
Don't think of it in terms of win or lose...think of it as evolution in action.

Re: Ulduar runs?

stevestam
I'd definitely be up for ulduar runs, i've never done all the bosses either, only gotten as far as the boss with the cat adds. Would have to be after 7pm server though, due to my work schedule

Re: Ulduar runs?

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Hello, Caxtonia!

My apologies for taking so long to get back to this post.  My mother-in-law was visiting. Yikes!  =o)

I think Ulduar runs are an excellent idea, and I am working hard to recruit new raid leaders who are willing to schedule OTHER than ICC runs.  Hang in there!  Once the ball gets rolling, we'll be in Ulduar in no time. For the record, I LOVE Ulduar.  *s*

I look forward to seeing you there!

=o)
Arztin / Taura