"Hello! I'm new here!" - Please Introduce Yourself Here!

123

"Hello! I'm new here!" - Please Introduce Yourself Here!

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Please say hello!  Introduce yourself!  Tell us a great (or bad) joke!  =o)

Allow Me ...

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
This post was updated on .
... to introduce myself! =o)

I'm the Guild Mistress of PnR, and an avid gamer.

I began playing video games in the 80's with Atari, and quickly bought my own Nintendo. I also used to spend HOURS at the arcade playing 'Centipede' and pinball, and shooting pool!

I began my internet 3D internet experience with a VR program called 'Active Worlds', and very quickly thereafter discovered the world of MMORPGs and virtual reality gaming.

I came to the Bronzebeard server to play Warcraft with a friend who invited me here, however, he's Alliance! Yikes! So, I created (2) guilds on each faction to make some new (Horde) friends!

I have been playing Warcraft since late 2005, have many, many toons, and am GM to (2) Horde and (2) Alliance guilds.

I'm happy to be here ... and happy to meetcha! =o) Hi!  =o)

Hello im new here.

Gravedanger
Hello, I just recently started playing horde and everything here is all too new for me.  I'm 26 i live in Mass 30min from Cape Cod, and i usually only play during the winter time.  I play level 80 Alliance rogue here and raid icc25/10 weekly.  I'm enjoying my new horde character and my guild here feels like I'm at home!  Thanks everyone for making me feel wanted and if anyone has a jewelcrafter i'd like to have some pieces made and i'll provide the materials. Thanks and feel free to post here
Rogues do it from behind.

Re: Hello im new here.

Cadh
Nice to see another hardcore Raider here, i too play a warlock on ally, and was part of what used to be Trial by Tribulation.

Glad you enjoy it!

Re: Hello im new here.

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Hey!

It makes me very happy to know that the guild had made you feel all warm & fuzzy.  We try.  =o)

My info is up there ^^ under the Introduction post I made.

Anyway ... thanks for sharing a little about yourself.  Mass is FREEZING!  *brrr!*  but, beautiful.  =o)
Pleasedtomeetcha!

Re: Hello im new here.

Gravedanger
My ally is Chucknarris-Bronzebeard i raid icc10 and icc25 with Demise on my rogue, so this rogue comes pretty natural to me.  Still looking for Jewel Crafter if anyone knows one. Thanks again and yes i do feel all warm and fuzzy.
Rogues do it from behind.

Re: Hello im new here.

Cejna
I haven't been on much lately *real life work aggro beating me up with overtime hours* but just want to welcome you to the guild :-) and nice to meet ya!   I'm from Mass too, Beantown <Boston>  and also glad that you turned Horde! hahaha
Cejna
Level 80 Holy Priest

New to guild

Vinkyr
Hey guys im new to guild, just started a priest. Im 26 yrs old, recently married and live in Minnesota. Anyways seeya online.

Re: New to guild

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Hello, and, welcome!

Minnesota = Beautiful! ... and ... Brrrrr!  *shiver*  I live in California, and my teeth start chattering when it hits 50F.  =o)

Great to have you with us!  You're gonna LOVE playing your new priest!  If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

Again, welcome!

New Player: Blackened

BlackenedThePriest
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know im Blackened, i started today and im lovin it. and for those of you who know/knew Totrom, hes my best bro and says hi haha. i look forward to advancing my priest through the game with this guild.

Intrests:
Skateboarding
WoW (ofc?)
Food, it tastes good
Summer!
Vacations
Sunny days
Night time
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dislikes:
School
Homework (don't worry, i still do it. lol)
The Rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

*P.S. if you would like to know my life story/bio/blog, or just get to know me, you can email me at freeze4fire@gmail.com <--- if you email me ill talk to you about getting other info* :D thxx

~Blackened*The*Priest~
The toast has been blackened beyond repair..I'm sorry sir, your toast, is burnt.

Re: New Player: Blackened

Arztin
Hey!  Welcome to PnR!

You seem VERY cool, and, I enjoyed hanging out with you tonight.
Here's hoping you enjoy your new toon.  Welcome back to WoW!

=o)
Arztin
He who laughs last ... didn't get it.

New member

Lithila/Inthon
Hello I am not really new but never posted yet
My main char is Lithila 77 protection paladin
Alts are Inthon 55 discipline priest and newest created Moozalator 10 feral druid
Glad to be part of guild is nice and friendly

Re: New member

PnR Guildmaster
Administrator
Hello there, Lithila!

I missed your post cause it was WAAAY up at the top of the forum.  Sorry!  I moved you down here for a /hug.  =o)

I've so enjoyed hanging out with you!  You're fun ... and, I'm glad you want me to level ... more than I, apparently, want me to level!  *s*

Did you just recently get married?  If so, yay for you!  Are you the groom or the bride, in the pic?  I mean, you never know, especially on the Internet!  *grin*

Anyway ... thanks for being my random dungeon buddy, and for being so cool.  It's great to have you in the guild!

=o)
Arztin / Taura

Re: New member

Lithila/Inthon
i am the guy hah

Re: "Hello! I'm new here!" - Please Introduce Yourself Here!

DeadHack
Hi everyone this is Ryan AKA Deadhack!

i am IRL Friends with Minisha and Jebus. These two guys are the reason i got into WoW in the fisrt place.
I am a computer programming major at Washburn University in Topeka, KS. I am a complete nerd and love computers more than food sometimes lol...

My main is a lvl80 Warlock and is amazingly fun to play.

I do have a facebook account and would love if you guys would add me.
my full name is Ryan Caldwell.

I love Metal/Scremo Music and will be like that always.

I have my ears gaged to 7/16ths and will stop at that.

i like to call my style G=Skunk because its a mix of Punk/Skater/Geek :)

i do have Website XP with code and graphic design.

anything else you wanna know about me just shoot me a email at deadhack21@gmail.com.
***For The HORDE***
****DEADHACK*****

Stambuff is here!

Stambuff
Hello everyone my name is Cody......I tansferrred recently to this server because of a fellow student deadhack.... I was on and still have some chars on the andorhal server....I left the server because all of my friends left to play AION....I also have a facebook if you would like to add me my full name is Cody Hug....anyway I guess i will see you all in game

Re: "Hello! I'm new here!" - Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Arztin
Hey, Deahhack!  (Can I call you DH?)

Welcome to PnR and welcome to the forum.  Pleasedtomeetcha!

I'm Soooooooo sorry that you know Minisha and Jebus IRL.  Poor you!  *grin*

I agree that warlocks are fun to play, and, I hear yo do a pretty good job playing yours.  =o)

I'm also writing this AFTER you and I discussed youtube, and created the Pwncakes and ROFLs youtube account.  Look here to see it --->  http://www.youtube.com/user/PwncakesROFLs  <---  GREAT job on the page format.  I'm impressed, and appreciative!

Again, welcome!

/squeeze
Arztin / Taura

He who laughs last ... didn't get it.

Re: Stambuff is here!

Arztin
Hey, Stambuff!

Welcome, welcome!  It's nice to meet you.

I've really enjoyed hanging with you in-game, already!  You seem nice ... or, you're a GREAT actor!  *grin*

I'm really happy that deadhack invited you; Bronzebeard is a better place now.  =o)

So, again ... welcome, Cody Hug!

See you in-game!

Arztin / Taura
He who laughs last ... didn't get it.

Re: "Hello! I'm new here!" - Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Morá
Hey everyone I'm Mora....   or Miranda i'll answer to either  lol.  I've only been in the guild for a few days, but so far I'm loving it. I was part of Merciless Legion before this with a great bunch of ppl, but unfortunately  as most of you know they are no longer. Sad to see us apart, but at the same time it opens up a great oppurtunity to meet new peopIe!!

I like to help out wherever i can so just give me a yell  :)   I"ll cya all in game  <3

hello

Zigzag
hi guys im zigzag my real name is zach tho eiter will get my attantion ive only been in guild for 3 days now but im loving it so far everyone is awsome except for the peeps that thought they could get away with not reading rules lol but me and totem sat down and read most not all but yeah..... so if im on and anyone ever needs help be sure to ask me and np im there :)
123